Friday, January 6, 2012

Where did my break go?


Seriously. This did not feel like three weeks. Hell, it didn't feel like two. I'm not yet ready to go back. I'm ready for summer break. I'm ready to be done with school forever.

Today was another day of job-searching. Apparently FGCU has its own bank of job offerings in businesses on-campus and in the area. And I found some potential jobs, once dad teaches me how to use Microsoft Office. But, more often than not, the jobs I wanted, I couldn't have. Take, for example, the Imaginarium. There were several offerings there, but they're all unpaid internships. I'd love to work there, but I need money badly. There's also a tutoring program being offered at FGCU for athletics, but you need to be in the Work Study program, and I'm not. It really sucks because all of these things I'd be good at are impossible for me to have.

Why can't life ever be simple?

1 comment:

  1. you don't know how to use Microsoft Office?? Like what programs would you have to use?

    ReplyDelete