Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Return


So mom came back. That's been fun.

But really, she came back, and it was back to talking a bit, then her criticizing me, which leads to me arguing with her... bleh.

I feel like we reached a turning point, however. I explained my feelings, she explained hers, and now we're going to work on being better. So, good news there.

Today also began the search for a job, which I'm not looking forward to. Chris from Tumblr suggested the library, which would be perfect for me. It'll require a bit more investigation.

And finally, I hope Ashley has had an incredibly awesome birthday. I love you! Now we just have to wait for Jessica, and then we can play Around the World at Epcot!

2 comments:

  1. what were you guys arguing about???

    ReplyDelete
  2. GThank you Tyler! I did. I'm sorry you and your mom argued but it's always good to get things out like worries and feelings and such.So I'm glad you two worked things out <3

    Best of luck on the job search.

    ReplyDelete