Monday, January 30, 2012

In which Netflix stopped working on my PS3 for the evening and I had no idea what to do with my life

So today went pretty well. I mean, I tried to go to bed so that I woke up at 9, and instead fell asleep late and woke up at 11, but it happens.

I watched me some Buffy, felt some good feels that resulted in squeeing, and went to my Narrative Techniques class. I vented about this a bit on le Twitter, but I hate how people are so damned talkative about what we read to the point that some of us can't get a word in edgewise. I did bring up an interesting point, only to have it brushed aside. Then, the dude that was giving his little presentation brought it up after about 10 minutes, and started a discussion with it. Obviously, that's irritating.

I long for the days when we shared classes. I also want you guys to see the maximum level of douche that is in that classroom. I can't ever handle it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we don't share classes, because then all of us would be suffering the same fate D:

    ReplyDelete