Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Books and Sherlock

Started re-watching Sherlock... then the Internet, homework, and laundry got in the way.

It was nice finishing my day at 9:15 this morning. We watched a movie on Darwin, so even then, it was a pretty easy class day. I sent out Jesse's gift, which I'm so excited for him to get. I know he's gonna love it.

I found out that my dad was in a car accident last week. He's fine, just a broken nose, but it's still terrifying to hear, and I'm annoyed I wasn't told when it happened. But I'm incredibly happy he's safe. Plus, he might get some money from it all, so... here's hoping.

I got my homework done for tomorrow, watched, raged, and fanboyed over tonight's Glee, and will continue to count down the days until summer.

1 comment:

  1. in my sleepy state, I read the title as BOOZE and Sherlock and I just shook my head and thought, "what a Tito thing to do" :D

    ReplyDelete