Friday, January 20, 2012

In which I'm happy to do work!

I'm going to be employed soon. Oh my God, I'm going to start making money!

I got a call from my mom this morning. Expecting to get chewed out about sleeping in or being lazy about finding a job, she told me she spoke with someone at her school when the subject about me wanting to sub came up. He said that the principal could get me into the subbing system, which means I'll be able to start substitute teaching soon! I can't wait to actually start making money.

I've spent much of the day... on the Internet. And watching Buffy.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear about your first day, which you better elaborate in detail on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elaborate? Tyler knows not its meaning :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley, once again, wins all the awards!

    ReplyDelete