Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In which Danielle and I have intense fandom moments

Waking up so early is the worst.

Colloquium isn't that bad for a once-a-week class. We watched a video about food though, which made me nauseous. Then Danielle and I hung out for about 4 hours and watched a crapton of Glee. Afterwards, I went to my Narrative Techniques class and actually enjoyed it, solidifying my decision to drop my stupid Tuesday afternoon class. Huzzahs all around! We talked about our writing experiences and what books we read, and someone mentioned The Hunger Games. How does my professor respond? "Isn't Katniss awesome?" Yes, professor, and so are you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, look, someone decided to blog at a reasonable time!

    And technically 4 Glee episodes isn't considered a crapton if you hung out "for about 4 hours" which means it wasn't really 4 hours, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, because you're a FOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katniss is awesome but she is NO peeta. MY HEART!

    ReplyDelete