Sunday, January 8, 2012

A short intake of breath and then a long exhale


I can't believe I'm going back tomorrow. I find the very prospect unnerving. It feels like yesterday I was returning my books and sitting beside Jessica as she talks to one of those awkward friends she has. I honestly don't know where my break went.

I'm happy I don't have class until 5 tomorrow. To be honest, I quite like the visual of driving to class when the sun is going down, sitting there as it progressively gets darker and the campus quiets down. I'll also be able to relax somewhat at home and not be in a mega rush on my first day back. I won't feel terribly sleepy either, even though I'm going to bed earlier tonight than I have. I just hope my schedule works out so that I can hang out with friends instead of have to go to the library and derp around on the computer.

Words can't express how much I'm hoping this semester goes well. I prefer the spring semester to the fall one, anyway. The light at the end of the tunnel that is summer break works so well with the sun's return. It's so hopeful near the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment