Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Feels!

Buffy is causing me endless fields of feels and I can't handle it ;_;

Today was pretty good. ECHO was interesting, and my professor realized we forgot someone on the way back to FGCU, which was hilarious and horrible. Thankfully, we were only two minutes away when she realized.

I really love my Narrative Techniques class, but some of the people in it remind me of my film class: they seem very pretentious, high and mighty, and it's very annoying, not to mention makes me feel bad about my quality of writing. I feel like I should be impressing people in the class, and I just don't know if I'll be able to.

This is what happens when I grow up in a family that judges people. I mean, I love my family, but that's what they always did to other people. Consequently, that made me think other people do that all the time, too. And then I get no self-confidence. Theatre went a long way in changing that, but in a room where I am surrounded by these incredibly talented people that have been published and won awards... I feel so ill-prepared.

And I know you guys will say that I'm really talented and I shouldn't feel that way... but it's Tyler's illogical brain speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment