Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling Feels

So Ashley suggested yesterday that, besides the script, I should post about my feelings. Let's see how this goes.

I'm feeling unwilling. I'm tired, but I don't want to start my go-to-bed ritual. I am unwilling to wake up super fucking early to go on a field trip to ECHO. I am unwilling to walk around for four hours in what feels like early summer mornings because of this utterly bizarre weather. I'm really just unwilling to deal with this semester, no matter how much better it is in comparison to the last one, because I can't see Jesse until it's over, and that really sucks.

But the closer we get, the more excited Jesse and I are. I'm so looking forward to our anniversary dinner at Stonewood, where we'll dress all nicely and have such a romantic evening.

Hng, I miss him.

3 comments:

  1. well on a positive note, ECHO is like right near my house, plus they gave us food samples when we went :D

    on another note, you won't have to deal with hearing Blayn's text tone, which was Yoshi screaming "Yoshiiiiiii!" at random times during the field trip like when I took Colloquium!

    Plus, you're one day closer to seeing Jesse again! Have you told your mom yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys today and your posts! Your date. My heart. I can't. I hope the time flies by :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom knows when he's coming, and she's planning on going to Chicago a few days after he comes down. I figured I'd wait until we're closer to say I want him in the same bed with me.

    And d'awww, Ashley :-D

    ReplyDelete