Friday, January 13, 2012

Buffy is a pretty good show

I don't know about making it a favorite just yet, but it's not that bad.

It was so nice to be able to relax after such a long week. The weather has been great, too. Mom is getting better from her surgery, though she's obviously not 100% better. She's really happy with the results, though.

I finally got to Skype with Jesse for the first time in ages today. It was so, so, so wonderful to hear his voice and see him again. I miss him so much, and being able to talk to him at all is always such a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Buffy and I've seen a few episodes, but I'm not too crazy about it!!

    Glad you got to talk to Jesse :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Buffy. Dat show. I used to watch it every morning before school, that and Angel. They are so bad. But that good 90's bad.

    ReplyDelete