Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Twenty-third of 25 Songs in 25 Days

A song that I cannot stand to listen to.

Here's the thing: I do not like Rent. At all. But, the source does not come from the material, but of the constant, never-ending stream of references to it I heard ALL THE TIME. By the time I saw it, I was just so damned sick of the music that I hated it immediately. I would, and this is a big maybe, maybe like it on stage. But, since that occasion is not cropping up soon, I will go without.

4 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite memories of the plays!!! :D I bet it pained you to find the song, but this is pretty fantastic.

    The only thing that's bad about it is the fact it's SUCH an earworm, but even that's a stretch!

    Now I know how to torture you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, I saw this coming. mwhahhaahah.

    I have rent filmed on broadway and broadway palm are performing it so as for that occasion thing........ bad choice of words :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUESS YOU'RE GONNA BE GOING TO SEE RENT, HUH? :D

    ReplyDelete