Friday, April 15, 2011

!


I really really really despise working all day. Like, for real. I hate the run-up to the end of the semester. I hate it so so much. It is such a painfully slow lead-up.

Remember that 15 page term paper I had to write? Apparently it wasn't "complete enough" to be graded, so I've spent all day looking up better sources and trying to fit them in, which has lengthened the paper from 15 to 19 (and growing) pages.

On the bright side, while trying to blow off some steam I found Metal Gear videos that made me lol! Yay!

10 comments:

  1. You're so close to summer! YOU CAN DO ITTT! :D

    And metal gear? I better tell Shelby to check out your blog today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley!

    I bet he's already seen it, but I was lawling so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see it alright. I was actually playing MGS3 today. I just love the amount of explanation points and question marks in the first Metal Gear. Just a wonderful mess of over exaggeration!!!!!! right???

    As for the work part, Don't you feel like the world is yours for the taking right after you complete it all? but that journey getting there is hell itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. METAL GEAR?!?!?!?!?!

    Yeah, I do. It ALMOST makes the work worth it :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of my own curiosity, What is your play style Tyler? do you try and sneak? Kill? Not kill? etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um... I haven't played a Metal Gear game since Snake Eater... I haven't got any patience for stealth games... but I love the stories and stuff... so yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well....at least you played the best one. Did you play it as snake eater? or subsistence with the 360 degrees camera? I like toying with my enemy, So obviously I enjoy my sneaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I played Snake Eater. I love the atmosphere and stuff for it. I just can't handle sitting around or sneaking around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impatient pleeb. :D I've never played these games or watched them before, so this video was lol-worthy if only for the fact I had NO idea what was going on :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exactly! They were funny even on their own!

    ReplyDelete