Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Day with Jessica


Oh my goodness today was a lot of fun. Even waking up so early, the day started amazingly. I did not feel like falling asleep in Abnormal Psych, met up with Jessica for a #DELICIOUS wrap (despite not having hand sanitizer), and then went off to watch Princess Mononoke. Turns out, it was AMAZING. Probably my favorite of the three Miyazaki movies we've watched. While not the "Star Wars of animation" it was certainly epic in every sense of the word.

After that, we watched the "Let's Destroy Metal Gear" saga up until "Shagohod," which means only one thing: we will continue! Also, Jessica is Otacon. #Truestory.

Oh, we also had Shakespeare Survey, which ended up not being totally stressful and instead got to watch a movie which ended sadly :-/

Finally, to cap off this epic day of epicness, we went to the Hillel Seder Dinner. Oh my goodness did we goyum have fun. From getting completely lost with the prayers, to eating bitter herbs, and me pouring too much grape juice for everyone, we had lots of fun. I found out that Seder food is EXTREMELY delicious, I was the Moses of our table, the invention of Jewpple sauce, and many other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

Overall, I'd say this was an epic way to conclude our Alot of Fun Tuesdays.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT YOU POSTED THIS. NOW I MUST READ IT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a very epic way to end our Alot of Fun Tuesdays! Next week's would be hectic and possibly odd, which apparently I am since you've diagnosed me!

    I am thoroughly pleased and I KNEW you would LOVE Princess Mononoke <3 It's too amazing and gorgeous to hate!

    Call me Otacon! You see it's short for..

    AND at the Hillel, we've established Jews cannot read & that they have fantastic taste in music :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP!!!! TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO BLOW UP THE WORLD AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!

    Next week is finals, so I figured that it'd be best for today. That was also one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

    Silly Jews can't read AT ALL. At least they have their wicked awesome Jew music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But that's not what Rex was designed for...

    VICTORY!! :D

    http://youtu.be/H82QHiUvY5E = I couldn't resist finding this, because watching this man conduct the music he wrote is PHENOMENAL, plus I'm slightly obsessed :P

    I posted that music on my FB and feel 10x more awesome for having done so :D

    ReplyDelete