Friday, April 8, 2011

The Twenty-fifth of 25 Songs in 25 Days

A song I could listen to all day without getting tired of.

So it has come to pass. We all knew it would have to end eventually, but now, I'm a little bit sad that my 25 days have ended. It was lots of fun picking my favorite (and not so favorite) music for almost a month, and I'll miss it a bit. Thanks to Ashley for letting me know this even existed, and sending me that list (no, not the List :-p)

I picked this song for the reason the list asked: I could listen to it all day and not get tired. It is just SUCH a fun song, from one of my favorite bands, with such a terrific ending. I'm glad I got to pick this for the last song, because it seems like such an appropriate send-off. The music is of the "celebratory finale" sort. Plus, the music video is very awesome, and totes reminds me of our little group of friends from Verot. It was this sort of thing I wish we could have done once. Maybe we will someday. But now I'm rambling. Thanks for reading and posting on these, and I hope you continue to do so for the rest of the year of posts.

Crap, what am I writing about tomorrow?

7 comments:

  1. <3 Im sad to see your challenge end, but great post. I think its your best :D

    Its awesome how much music can teach us about our friends! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna be the kid with the box on his head? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Ashley! And I seriously agree on that.

    Mayhaps. If we have no other doods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I beat you up then? :D

    I'm pretty sure if we made this video, then I (and most likely you and ashley) would cry whenever this video played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure.

    And yes. We would. Every time. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what majesty have i stumbled upon here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Tis a most wondrous journal of music and words displayed for the public. Otherwise known as my blog.

    ReplyDelete