Friday, April 22, 2011

A Good Friday


Procrastinating on my Shakespeare paper and just going to post now. Still reeling from the excellent day yesterday and still super happy from it :-D

Mom is in her room having an Abrahamic religion day centering on Jesus. Right now she's watching Ten Commandments, but I watched Jesus Christ Superstar earlier and it was really good. Still makes me miss acting, but I'm glad we'll be able to act this summer.

Speaking of, summer is just two weeks from now and yet it feels like an uncrossable chasm lies between me and it. This summer WILL be amazing, so it's kind of like being a little kid and having candy in too high a place. It's there, it's tantalizing, but I'll have to wait if I want to reach it.

Also, tomorrow is Doctor Who day, so expect a good post on why I love that show!

6 comments:

  1. summer is a piece of cake that's sitting on the top shelf of the refrigerator! We will get it and when we do, we shall devour it like no other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be Allie-levels of cake devouring, followed by Allie-levels of hyperactivity.

    ReplyDelete