Saturday, March 5, 2011

#Winning


This is quite the lovely song I heard some weeks ago but only just got around to listening again. Great thing about spring break: lets me catch up. It's very calming, and yet adventurous. I love it.

So today was a bit of an unremarkable day. I watched Top Gear this morning and then have been putting away bins with our Christmas decorations. Yes, we have only just gotten rid of them all. The reasons why might show up in a later blog, I don't know.

Short post, but that's bound to happen.

Ed. I should add, actually, that my mom has become addicted to Twitter because of Charlie Sheen. It's gotten rather annoying with her constant quoting. Still, she's a great mom.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still very sad that the Christmas ornaments are gone. It won't be the same!! Is it bad that that's a reason why I don't want to visit? I'll feel like Christmas has been killed or something! :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've put up Easter decorations now. Not the same, but better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete