Monday, March 7, 2011

TYLER SMASH


Not to perpetuate the stereotype, but I think one of my biggest flaws is my quick temper. I've had a pretty good day, filled with Simon and Garfunkel songs, Balverine-slaying, and Napoleonic Wars. So I'm on Twitter and a lot of the tweets that are coming up play out like a visual bombardment to the senses. All of these tweets were redundant, or whiny, or CAPS LOCKED, or whatever. Suddenly I'm in a #Gingerrage and feel this anger brimming inside of me. Of course, this has happened to things besides Twitter, so it's not isolated to just that site.

Don't you hate it when you're good one second and then the littlest irritant sends you fuming silently the next? Or fuming loudly, throwing things around like the Hulk?

Edit: I'm just asking for it by saying this, but if I see one more damned :') I will FLIP MY SHIT. WHY IS THERE A TEAR? THERE IS NO REASON FOR TEARS OF HAPPINESS OVER SOMETHING RIDICULOUSLY MINUTE!

4 comments:

  1. jk. Hahaha, ive known this about you forever, its part of your tyler charm. plus I AM THE SAME WAY! Im so terrible, so I have to say it was always fun sitting at Einsteins with fuming over THE DUMBEST things which just seem dumb to others because well, they just dont understand. so mainstream. :P
    Iy just means that we are passionate and more receptive, cough cough, than other. hahah jk thats just what we tell ourselves :D WE MAD. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone had anger issues :P I have a bad temper too so I can't really say anything! What happened on Twitter?! My dad thought the ginger in the picture was you :P

    This is Jess btw. I don't wanna sign in cuz my phone is challenged as it is :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem dumb to others because those people are dumb! But I miss hanging out at Einstein's doing such things.

    Oh, people are just so dumb. They keep doing the most ridiculous, irritating things.

    ReplyDelete