Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Fifth of 25 Songs in 25 Days

A song that is often stuck in my head.

I had this stuck in my head for at least a week, whereas my average earworm is about three days, so I'd say this counts. As I am fond of telling, I listened to this the entire time I wrote a paper for about four hours. It must have been at least 100 times I clicked that replay button. The truth is, I don't care for her music, but I admire Lady Gaga for her willingness to go totally against the grain of what a pop musician should be like.

Ashley asked for an in-depth blog about this, so let me tell you about the haircut I got today. The incessant curling cowlicks are temporarily at bay, the weird waves now laid flat, and the parting has gone to the other side. The floor was littered with the casualties of thousands of red hairs, each one cut in their prime. Now, though, I have my usual cut: short and clean, with just enough length to still be manageable.

I hope you're satisfied, Ashley!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I remember you telling me about your bad romance obsession. <3

    Best description of a hair cut ever :) i am satisfied indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR EVEN INCLUDING LADY GAGA ON YOUR 25 SONGS CHALLENGE.

    That was a pretty epic hair cut description! It was certainly purple prose-y :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't an obsession, more of a torture :-D

    And Jessica, can you believe I posted one before YOU did?!

    Glad you both enjoyed that. I made it as dramatic and intense as a haircut could get.

    ReplyDelete