Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Third of 25 Songs in 25 Days

A song that reminds you of one or both of your parents

It was Mother's Day and I had nothing to give my mom. I didn't have money of my own to buy anything, and I had no idea what to give her. Despite having never seen "Tarzan" (I went through a phase where I didn't watch Disney, okay?!) I knew of this song. So, I made a mixed CD for her with several songs on it, with this one at the end. When I asked what she thought of it, she told me she cried during this song. My mom's awesome.

8 comments:

  1. DONT CRY. DONT CRY!

    awww i read what you wrote and that made me have to say dont dry even harder <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cry*

    really sweet tyler <3 and great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have a new goal: at some point this year, you have to get teary over one of my blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i have a heart of stone. this will never happen mwhahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. d'aww this was cute!! Tarzan was an incredibly depressing/scary Disney movie so I don't blame you for not watching it.

    even if she did cry over one of your blogs, I don't think she'd tell you :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the very beginning of the video and was shocked at the tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It gets worse. I was emotionally stunted after this movie when I saw it in theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was indeed one the sadder disney movies, especially for modern disney. :(

    ReplyDelete