Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Did I Get Here?


So somebody posted a tweet about this song, causing it to be stuck in my head from the beginning of my History and Systems of Psychology class to... right now. I really like this song, considering I'm not the biggest fan of 80s music. I heard it at a Five Guys' a few months back, and just think it's really catchy.

Anyway, today was a good day, even with Jessica rubbing her pee hands on my back right as I'm walking to class. I wouldn't say it was very eventful, just good. Jared and I created a hierarchy of chivalry in which I'm king, so that's good. My Tyler sandwich from Einstein's was DELICIOUS, though light on the turkey. Chris found the first ever black gym leader in Pokemon White and... yep.

Aren't you so happy I'm making such meaningful, groundbreaking posts? I'll come up with some better ones soon!

4 comments:

  1. I was just gonna throw a hissy fit if this blog wasn't up, since I mentioned blogging in that last tweet!

    THERE'S A BLACK GYM LEADER? WHAT. #IDONTEVEN

    You loved the fact my pee hands touched your back :P

    btw - I have never heard this song before and the video scares me more than "Human bears" do. I can imagine the conceiving of this video must have been fun.. at least it looks like it would have been. Excuse me, while I have a seizure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remembered! It's only the second day!

    And she has an attitude!

    I did not.

    His movements were inspired by marionettes and seizures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT ONLY IS THERE A BLACK POKEMON TRAINER BUT IT'S A WOMAN?! #mindblown

    ReplyDelete