Friday, February 17, 2012

We watched Naruto together

Jesse and I had our Skype movie date today. We watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and had a lovely luncheon together. Tomorrow we're watching Howl's, but I let him convince me into watching the first episode of Naruto today. It wasn't bad, I suppose. I'll let him show me the important episodes this summer. I can't wait for him to see Ouran.

Today was, on the whole, a pretty good day. It's amazing how much better I feel when I get to see his face and talk to him.

3 comments:

  1. ALL the episodes of Naruto are important!!!!

    especially for shipping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice day today.

    Howl's tomorrow. cool. nbd.

    ReplyDelete