Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need to finish Homestuck soon

If only to get myself back on a more regular sleep schedule. I really fucked it up this week. After dinner, I leaned onto my side to get comfortable for studying, and fell asleep. Twice. That's not good. I ended up letting myself have a 20 minute nap, which I'm still kind of reeling from.

I've got my first test tomorrow for IO Psych. I'm kind of nervous, but also not. It's really weird. But this is the first time where I feel like I'm going in blind, as far as how I'm going to do. This material is completely new to me, but it's also not very difficult. There's just lots to remember. God, I hope I do well.

2 comments:

  1. you need to stop with the whole "God, I hope..." because I can't even read the sentence without breaking into showtunes and now it's stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete