Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Penultimate

I can't believe this, but tomorrow will be one year ago that I started blogging everyday. Or, at least making a post for everyday.

It's strange, really. I've gotten so used to making them that they just seemed like a part of my day-to-day schedule. It'll be weird not to have a new post for everyday. I mean, I'll still update often, just not everyday. Which is actually good news, because having something to say will mean more quality posts, as opposed to my summation of the day posts that I've made so often.

The year really flew by, I think. I mean, it just feels like yesterday that I started posting everyday, but so much has changed since then. I'll talk about it more tomorrow, but it's still surreal to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment