Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I want to go kayaking again


On the field trip to the beach this morning in Colloquium, we visited an estuary after we made it through the mangroves. Ugh, I love estuaries. They're so beautiful, and there's always a nice breeze. At this point, I've forgotten how to kayak or canoe, but with a little practice I'm sure I could get back to it.

It occurs to me that I'm nearing the end of my year-long challenge, which seems unreal. I feel like I could go on for much longer, but... I clearly don't have it in me to make interesting posts everyday. But I think I'll join Ashley in the So Thankful Sunday posts, since those are always a treat to read, and make me feel happy to read nice things.

4 comments:

  1. ... Can I do something like your thing please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I suppose as long as you didn't call it so thankful sunday and do it on the same day it would be fine. I mean a gratitude journal isn't the most original thing in the world. I won't lie and say I would prefer if you could come up with something on your own though. Like your own little thing, instead of just doing something I do on my personal blog and have been doing. I put a lot of thought into what things I want on my blog. I feel kinda jipped with you just hoping on the bandwagon, especially just assuming I would be fine with that and not asking.

    ReplyDelete