Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In which I discover that noise-canceling headphones are one of the greatest things ever

When I vacuum the floor, the vacuum is ridiculously loud. My ears ring after using it, and turning up my iPod the whole way does nothing. So, when I had to vacuum today, I decided to borrow my mom's noise-canceling headphones she got from Jeff. Holy shit, they're perfect. I could barely hear the vacuum. It was awesome.

My mom's friend from high school has been in the area, and she came to visit this evening. I haven't seen her since my 15th birthday, so it was odd seeing her now. I don't really have any opinion of her, but it was nice to see that my mom is still really good friends with people from way back in the day. Hopefully we'll be that way in the future.

1 comment:

  1. If you are lying about these headphones I will die.

    Must get a pair!

    ReplyDelete