Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Downton Abbey and Reapers



I totally love the music and the scene it accompanies, but whenever I hear the horns I just think "MASS EFFECTCEPTION."

I slept through all three of my alarms, which is crazy. It felt like everything was being thrown my way this morning, and I was raging until I finally got to talk to Jesse. Even though we only had two hours together, it was really sweet and nice as we watched an episode of Downton Abbey together. He's so adorable.

I then went to Costco, and my rage returned.

I quickly got home and started the Mass Effect 3 demo. It was so awesome, I played it twice. I think both Shepards were awesome, but I may have preferred FemShep, since her default was nicer looking than my custom-made for the demo MaleShep. I'm downloading the PS3 demo now, and some multiplayer action on Thursday would be pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment