Sunday, February 19, 2012

Semi-Productive Day


God knows I planned to be productive today, and I kind of was. I got my story finished for Narrative Techniques, which I would have spent tomorrow doing. But, instead of studying for my Physio Psych class, I Tumbl'd, because that shit is terrifying. I know what my game plan is for it though, so I'm going to get some studying in tonight, and spent most of tomorrow doing it, too.

I wanted to get started on everything at noon... but then I felt this craving to play Mass Effect, so I spent about two hours making my two alternative Shepards after I finish Mass Effect 3 and played that. I'm just so pumped for the game, and it coming out during spring break is basically fate (even though I don't technically believe in that).

After I finished my story, I decided to watch something on Netflix as a break between doing things on my academic to-do list. So, I had Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex in my queue, and decided to watch the first episode. This is the first intro music and, holy shit, it's gotta be one of the best themes I've ever heard. The intro to the show is also so painfully 90's looking that it makes me giddy. The show itself is also pretty awesome, even though the heroine's outfit is basically a purple version of that nasty bathing suit from Borat. Seriously, you could see pubic bone. I really hope that's not a constant in the show, because it's very distracting in a bad way. Oh well, we'll see. The rest of the show is terrific.

1 comment:

  1. SPOILER: it is. I haven't watched GITS for a reason, despite how good I've heard it is :P

    ReplyDelete