Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have come to the conclusion that Homestuck is the longest fucking webcomic epic on le Interwebs

I mean, it's really good, but now it's starting to become tedious. There's so many fucking plot lines and shit that it feels like the author is trolling the audience. Which he might. The bastard.

The test for IO Psych went well, I think. I even answered some questions in Physio Psych, which is... progress.

I found out a few hours ago that my grandpa on my dad's side (technically my step-grandpa) has leukemia and got MRSA in his left eye. My dad, aunt, and cousins are flying out to Montana tomorrow because things aren't looking good. My mom didn't bother to tell me this for something that I'll just get angry about, but... you know, if you guys want to ask on Saturday, you can, but I just finished distracting myself from it and if I think about it, I'm gonna get overwhelmed again.

So, I'm just going to distract myself with Homestuck and Mass Effect 3 videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment