Thursday, February 2, 2012

My laptop is going to die soon

Which is terribly frightening, as we can't afford a new laptop anytime soon. Ugh, fuck technology.

I had a pretty good day, despite the terror that my laptop put me through. I'm so happy to have tomorrow to myself. I'm thinking about downloading the Kingdom of Amalur, or whatever it's called, demo, since I've heard good things. I'm mostly just whetting my appetite for Mass Effect 3, which I've gone into full-fledged fanboy mode over. Ask Jessica, she can vouch for my head canon-crafting ways.

I'm this close to writing some fan fiction for my Shepard.

Somebody stop me.

1 comment:

  1. Plug your laptop to the wall!! I still have to read your early fanfic works, so I'll have to ask you to hold back your fanfic urges! :P

    ReplyDelete