Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Actually enjoyed Physio Psych today


Which is weird, because most of the time I can't understand what we're talking about due to sleepiness and how bizarre biology is. But, I think it helps that my professor kept getting side-tracked by theoretical physics, multiverses, and optical illusions. Plus, he liked my experiment idea, which is awesome, because now I don't have to worry about thinking up a new one.

I went to Eager Beaver and got my car cleaned and vacuumed for the first time in ages, and it looks so pretty now.

I got the talk about job-hunting again. Subbing is looking like it won't be happening again, at least not at the elementary school level. Time will tell if I can sub at Verot. I'm going to talk to my dad about talking to my aunt and having her see if I can get a job in her field, since she does social work. That'd be good, since social work goes hand-in-hand with psychology.

Also... Mass Effect 3 will be in my hands this time next week. #Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment