Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Summer Update


This summer has been wonderfully epic so far. From my personal life to my life with friends, everything has been just fantastic. This summer is really turning out to be the one I've been wanting for I don't even know how long. I've been doing everything I wanted and more, from Universal to my first concert, to Busch Gardens and reading A Song of Ice and Fire, all the things I've wanted are working out nicely. I still need to get the DnD campaign rolling, but we've got loads of time for that.
Starting Tuesday I'm going to be getting money from dog-sitting my aunt's dogs, which is absolutely wonderfully timed. There's a big thing I'm planning which Ashley knows about, and which Jessica will know soon. But I don't think I've been so happy, excited, and nervous for anything before :-D

7 comments: