Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Making Bank


For the next eight days my mom will be in Granville, Ohio for her high school reunion. This means I'm going to be alone, yay! And, I've got a job dog-sitting my aunt's dogs for the next two weeks, which means making money! Even more yay!
I hate the idea of getting an actual job. Honestly, I hate the idea of being restrained by a schedule at all. I thrive on the freedom summer gives me. Wake when I want to, sleep when I want to, eat when I want to, randomly go out and do something if I want to. Having a job makes me restrained again, and don't even get me started on school. I just feel so much better, mentally and physically, when I am free.

2 comments:

  1. for the next 10 days, I'm home alone too!!

    My dad told me to play "All By Myself" until they return :C oh, and at 6am, he told me to Falcon Punch you :D

    I'm just puppy sitting Tito and probably gonna play this complicated video game I bought on a whim! At least you're getting paid.. #luckyjerk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then me must spend some extra time together so that we're #ForeverAloneTogether.

    ReplyDelete