Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 10: Favorite Sci-fi/Fantasy Movie


Well I've already said how LOTR is my favorite series, and that's all fantasy, so they're spoken for. Instead, my favorite sci-fi film is The Empire Strikes Back.
I've always loved Star Wars, as every guy does, but obviously I love it more than the average guy.
I wish I could say how much of an impact it has had on me like the other films I've mentioned, but Star Wars is Star Wars. It's been in my life forever, it's my childhood and adulthood, past and present. It's the classic tale of good versus evil put into space. It's what everybody wants, but can only live out here. It was my introduction to sci-fi, it's something that leaps to mind at least once a day. It's ever present, and I'm glad about that.
Also I know that trailer isn't for ESB specifically, but I saw it a few years ago on Cinemax and have remembered it ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment