Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Malaise


Today, as I've mentioned elsewhere (Tumblr) was a day where I just felt out-of-sorts. Jesse being gone and the last week of summer going by, I've just felt very down. I really hate this feeling. I don't want to go back next week.

My mood has picked up as the day ended, but, all the same, I'm not so happy-go-lucky as I have been all summer long. I wish I could time leap and experience this whole summer again. It's been the best one ever.

Jessica, you will hate this song. Not only is it about gingers, you'll hate sound.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warning. I almost paused old school Jesse McCartney to listen to it. I saw the title and then the skinny green jeans and silly looking slippers - I made the right decision :P

    YOU SAID TIME LEAP!

    I'm sorry for your malaise, but on the bright side, you have a great vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like... ultra lo-fi, so I knew you wouldn't. Of course then I found ANOTHER song that was quite good that you might have liked, so I posted it on Tumblr instead. Well, not like, so much as tolerate.

    I DID :-D

    I... suppose that's a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIME LEAP <3 I'll come with you! :D

    ReplyDelete