Friday, August 12, 2011

In which I act like a motherfucking adult


This is almost literally how my day went. Woke up at 8 am, got ready for the day, left the house at 9:25 to go to the dermatologist. Tweeted about how fancy it was in there, waited for almost an hour, and saw her for two minutes. At least I got all of my questions taken care of.
Went to the fucking bank like a motherfucking adult. Deposited monies, got Maureen her birthday present, got Jessica her's, paid my fine, paid my credit card bill, got some Fable III DLC, and then chilled. Watched some Avatar, got a text from my mom saying to clean the refrigerator. It was gross, and unpleasant. Then I showered, and have been on the Internet ever since.
Also, this is for Jessica.

4 comments:

  1. I WAS GONNA BLOG THAT SONG! I like it lots :D

    I like this whole post. There is nothing here for me to troll about.

    Congratulations, you have defeated my inner troll if only this once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpuerzIF7e1qi6wqu.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT IS HAPPENING I'M SO CONFUSED BUT I LOVE IT :-D

    ReplyDelete