Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm an INFJ


I took that test a few years ago and am an INFJ. Granted, that might be different now. I tried to take the test but couldn't really put the effort into it due to feeling uber tired.

I had a pretty good, but long, day. In Civic Engagement I got to be a member of the fictional country of Minoria, who was suspicious of the people of Majoria, who offered help to us. We'd been burned before, so we didn't accept it easily. It was a fun class.

15 minutes later and I'm sitting in Psychology of Learning, which is nearly 3 hours long and painfully dull. Due to our professor, who is very smart, but really shitty at teaching. At least I got to see a lot of my old psych major friends in it.

I had to sit alone in Jamba without Jessica, but I got some time to read the paper and study for my Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Literature quiz. Maureen showed up near the end, so it was all good.

My Anglo-Saxon class might be the highlight of the semester. I absolutely love going to this class. It's so entertaining and interesting. Jessica, we learned about a Celtic queen named Boudica that you might be interested in. We divined runes today, which was also very cool.

Unfortunately, I then had to wait 20-30 minutes to get out of the parking garage, then drive in horrid traffic, only to come home and see my irritating grandma and aunt there. The last people I'd want to see, feeling as tired as I am. Thank Odin they left quickly.

My homework has been tedious reading this evening, which is never fun. Thankfully, tomorrow is my last day, and then my lovely Doctor Who weekend!

2 comments:

  1. She sounds interesting just looking at her name! How many classes did you have today? two?

    ReplyDelete