Saturday, August 20, 2011

In which Jessica FINALLY finishes all of Eleven's episodes


We did it. The major goal of our summer, to get Jessica to watch all of Eleven's episodes of Doctor Who, has been completed. It is very rewarding and fantastic that we could do it.

I had an extremely awesome day with her, teaching her what bears, cubs, and otters are, showing off my pizza-making technique, giving her the excellent Totoro shirt and ThinkGeek surprise shirt, and general shenanigans. I'm glad to have spent so much time with her and Ashley this summer, it's helped make it the best one ever.

Also, Ashley, this video is amazingly well-fitting for Avatar. Shockingly so.

8 comments:

  1. OMG. IT REALLY DOES. <3 At first i was like yeah it kinda does but then it just kept getting better! hehehe.

    Also I'm so happy I got to see you guys so much this summer as well. Seeing you guys is always the highlight of everything :) <3 Love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too Ashley! :-D And I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also.. this song is now stuck in my head......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Barnacle Man, which makes my Spongebob heart happy :D

    ReplyDelete