Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I can do an actual Irish accent now


Been watching a UK show called The IT Crowd all day. One of the characters is Irish, and now I can probably pull it off.

I wanted to play Fable III today but knew I'd get bored without new DLC, so I didn't.

I made hot dogs with Hebrew Nationals. They were delicious.

My loony grandma and aunt are coming over tomorrow afternoon and I cannot avoid it.

My allergies have been waging war on me all day.

One of the characters in The IT Crowd has a deep, husky, hammy voice that I would have sex with immediately. The voice, that is.

YouTube has just fucked up more of their sections, this time the favorites.

And that's the news of the day.

7 comments:

  1. CLOPIN :D

    your tweet was not a lie either. Enjoy having your two favorite relatives over and hopefully your allergies won't be bothering you at the same time. That would TRULY be unfortunate :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latin: you're doing it right :D

    ReplyDelete