Sunday, August 28, 2011

I am never going to like beer


I just tried Blue Moon, which has a citrus-y flavor, with two slices of orange in it, and still didn't like it. I am sorry, Scottish forefathers, I do not like beer. I liked haggis, maybe I'll like mead, but I do not like beer.

Guess who has two thumbs and spent six hours doing homework? This guy. Granted, it was two days worth of homework, but it's not a fun way to spend a Sunday. At least I'll be free tomorrow and Tuesday night.

Otherwise I had an okay day. Waking up this morning I had a passionate desire for it to be Halloween, but no such luck. I can't wait for cooler weather and Halloween season.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you have your first legitimate legal drink :D

    Halloween is on a Monday though :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll celebrate on the Saturday beforehand!

    ReplyDelete