Saturday, August 27, 2011

Creys and Laughs


I had another really great day, which is to be expected when I'm with Ashley and Jessica. It felt like it was still the summer, which was really wondrous, and a little sad at the same time.

We started off with Glee, which I did not hate, and actually enjoyed the humor a bit. But I really hate all the characters I've seen, and the music wasn't great. Still, the humor is enough to keep me wanting more, so I'll keep up with it.

And then came Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Oh dear God. So many things, feelings, and opinions on that show. I don't think I've ever been so disturbed by a television show in my entire life. Then there was the depression, and then funny stuff, and ugh... so many feelings. It's really really heavy. I still feel out of sorts from that horrible disturbing part.

We ate Chinese and had fun reminiscing, then Ashley and I had an amazing Doctor Who watching experience. Jessica did not share our fandom fervor, obviously. But still, it was a lovely time.

4 comments:

  1. you guys have all this inside information on the series so obviously I can't appreciate it like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you did though, would you still have the same passion and reactions that we did?

    ReplyDelete