Saturday, August 13, 2011

200th post!


Wow, made it to 200 posts. Quite the feat, I'd say!

Well today was okay. I got to play new DLC for Fable III, which was quite nice. I played that for most of the day, then, when I finished, suddenly became overwhelmed with sadness when I realized that I wasn't going to be talking to Jesse. So I dove headfirst into the Internet and that's helped a bit. Knowing I'll see you guys on Monday is also really nice. I can't wait to watch more movies, we have such a blast.

5 comments:

  1. ONLY 165 TO GO!!

    I take it your game didn't freeze on you like you feared? You can still e-mail him, so time will go by before you know it!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT!

    It didn't, thank God. I also remembered we can play co-op together without glitching :-D

    And I don't know. He said he'll try, but his mom doesn't have Internet due to financial issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I tried co-op, the game would just automatically glitch. The game can't handle me :D

    It won't hurt to try anyway! Just don't hold him responsible if he doesn't respond - easy peasy lemon squeezy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a club, you silly!

    Oh I won't, no worries there :-) I just miss him. But I've got you guys, so it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you guys oh so much! I can't wait <3

    ReplyDelete