Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Spiritual Successor


Today was totally the spiritual successor to Alot of Fun Tuesday with Jessica. I always have so much fun with her, despite it being plagued with vitriol, which even my mom decided to join in on. Not so sure how I feel about that besides mortification.

Anyway, much fun ensued. However, I have come to a conclusion about Jessica: she is easily confused and/or frightened by things I love. Namely my indie music and Doctor Who. Now, Doctor Who can be quite frightening at times, but it's amusing to see her be as frightened as she is when, say, the space whale spikes show up. Also, this song I have playing totally baffled her, for some reason. But it's all good. I love her in our own weird way.

Kwan's was #DELICIOUS, thankfully. Doctor Who was very entertaining, despite having watched these episodes just recently with Ashley. Of course, I was a Paranoid Parrot the entire time hoping that Jessica enjoyed them. This was followed by some video game playing, a visit by the Terminix guy in which Jessica acted like a Socially Awkward Penguin (big surprise) and some other stuff which I can't totally remember. All in all, a very good day.

Oh, and Jessica, don't forget to read Darths and Droids!

7 comments:

  1. I KNEW YOU WOULD POST THIS SONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of my thoughts are coherent enough so I shall spam this comment with my individual thoughts--

    1. Today was the first of the Alot of Fun Tuesdays Summer Edition series :D
    2. Your mom joining in on the vitriol MADE MY LIFE.
    3. I am easily confused by what I do no understand or by what is honestly terrifying, which is a majority of things found in real life.
    4. KWAN'S WAS DELISH :D
    5. Wait, did you just say that you love me?! :D
    6. If only you could have seen that guy's face when I said my goodbye remarks to him, he looked very confused as to how I knew he had a son :P
    7. I AM BOOKMARKING DARTHS & DROIDS NOW! #promise

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a brilliant summer day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Huzzahs all around!
    2. Yes, well, you saw my verbal sparring with her as well.
    3. That honestly made me lol. Oh, what it is like in your brain. I'll stay away from the zoophilia parts though, thanks.
    4. Huzzahs once more!
    5. Yes :-)
    6. SO AWKWARD DEAR LORD.
    7. Huzzahs another time! YOU MUST READ THEM ALL THIS SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAD TO WISH HIS SON LUCK! & how very honest of you to admit your affinity for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is true :-p And I am an honest person, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete