Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the Fourth Be With You


And also with you.

Today started excellent and for some reason became really unpleasant. I went bowling with Jessica, who surprised me with her FATHER. He ended up being a really nice guy, which I knew from the start would be the case. We also ate at Perkins, which was #DELICIOUS. I don't get pancakes often enough.

So I came home, took care of around the house stuff, and then took to the Twitter. Due to some things which I'm not entirely comfortable talking about on here, I became increasingly annoyed to the point that I've been put into an unpleasant mood.

I frequently tell people not to sweat the small stuff, but I wish I could take my own advice more often. That's probably one of my biggest personal flaws. I read far too deep into things, especially among people I know, which feeds into my self-confidence issues. I feel like I've improved on that as time has gone on, but it's still one of my major issues. I'm hoping that as I get older those issues will continue to fade away, but it's a big battle.

And happy Star Wars Day, everybody!

5 comments:

  1. D: my deadly curiosity wants to know what your woe is/was!

    For what it's worth, I have those moments like you're talking about all the time, even if I'm not aware what caused you to have it. I can't really offer you any advice, but if you ever wanna talk about it, I'm here to listen, which, surprisingly, I am very good at =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does indeed surprise me. If you want I can text my woes unto you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've text barraged you, but yes I would love to have your woes texted to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO KNOW TOO! PWEASE! <3

    ReplyDelete