Sunday, November 13, 2011

This weekend did not go as planned

So, instead of doing all of my Psych of Learning paper this weekend... I played Skyrim. Sure, I went yesterday to work on it, and we did, but only for a little while, and then we got distracted by talking, and we didn't even type anything. Then today I went to the Holocaust Museum with the girl, Kaitlin, from yesterday, expecting to be there for about 20 minutes. We were there TWO HOURS. I mean, it was well-worth it, as it was very intense, but still. I was so drained afterwards all I wanted to do was come home and relax. And I did, with Skyrim, for several hours. I didn't even watch The Walking Dead tonight I was so caught up in the game.

In case you couldn't tell, the game is awesome. I'm so excited to show you guys.

2 comments:

  1. silly! :P Can't wait to see you play it, except you know... no spider parts D:

    ReplyDelete