Thursday, November 10, 2011

In which I could have had my dad buy me Skyrim but didn't

I figured that'd be taking advantage, and I didn't want that.

The next two weekends will be hellish. Tomorrow, after volunteering at Hope Clubhouse for two hours, I'll be spending the rest of my Friday writing the Experimental section of my paper for Research Methods. I've recently come to learn that my professor is the only one who assigns a paper for Research Methods, as all the other teachers for that class do not. Saturday and Sunday I'll be writing my criticism of a psych paper for Psych of Learning. I'll be teaming up with Kaitlin, which... she's awesome, but I just don't know if we work well as a group for studying.
Next weekend continues to suck, because I'll be writing Kimbler's paper, including looking up all of my sources.

I'm just ready for Christmas break. I NEED it. I also need Jesse here, and Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment