Friday, November 18, 2011

The Play's the Thing


First off, this song is VERY different than what you expect. It's alternative hip-hop. But, I actually really liked it, and the song has a really deep meaning about not being loved and feeling used, so I thought that was a really nice change.

Anyway, I went to Verot's play tonight and had a great time. The cast did a really good job, and it was very surreal to see only Leanne and Sarah as the final two actors I know from our time at Verot. I really miss the atmosphere and acting, but not as much as I did after Godspell. I don't know why, but... I just don't. I do miss Ms. Day though, and the times we shared in the green room, or in the wings... I miss the good times from Bishop Verot. Those were some wonderful memories.

Seeing Jessica really perked my mood up, and I'm so excited to be at Ashley's again tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this song before, so I'm SUPER surprised you have!!

    The play was really great! I went in with my doubts, because it was a mostly improv play (according to Ms. Day), but once again, the BV players always prove me wrong. I'm so excited for their musical!!! Even more so, because now I have high hopes for it since we know what it is >:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my way around the hip-hop world, Jessica. I am what you call "fly."

    I know I'm so jelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P It's gonna be Into the Woods!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!! Why must Ms day torture me like this!?

    Seriously? We had threepenny? :P

    ReplyDelete