Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Full Day

Today, I rightfully gave the finger to a driver for trying to kill me, after I had woken up past my alarm. I had to hustle to the library to print off a paper, then to class to review it. I told my Civic Engagement proff the whole business about the house, and he completely understood. Not long after I got my free AIDS test (just being responsible), then had to sit through my last Gogate lecture EVER, thank God. After her class, I had a highly entertaining late lunch at Jamba involving ghetto stories from my classmate, Marissa. Then there was a quiz with Busbee, and then I had to boogie over to the condo at Laguna Lakes.

What an absolutely GORGEOUS place this was. The neighborhood alone is breathtaking, but this condo is such a huge step up from where we live now. I only hope we get the lease approved, because then I'll be quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment