Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yes, I have beaten you for all time. You shall never again arise from the ashes of your shame and humiliation.


I have finished my nightmare term paper for Research Methods. The thing that has robbed me of my sleep and joy is at an end. This time tomorrow, it will be sent in, and I shall finally be free of it.

In my short breaks today I watched a bit of Avatar: The Last Airbender, which is a terrific show. It's so good, that in a comments section I read with news about The Legend of Korra, there were only good things said about Avatar, calling it one of the best shows ever. In a comments section. Universal agreement. That says something.

That it is koala tea.

Jessica's face must be as red as my hair right now.

5 comments:

  1. A comment on a website pertaining to that specific show does not make it koala tea. That makes it biased. GOSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously written by a fanboy/fangirl of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all of the comments. Can you not read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I see is Avatar and my brain ceases functioning. I have seen "spoilers" or people raving about the new one and I already know I won't be able to watch it.

    ReplyDelete