Saturday, December 17, 2011

Everything Is Terrible is terrible


It was surreal, but nice, waking up in the new place. It kind of reminds me of a hotel, really. But, I'll get acquainted with it all soon enough. My room is now almost entirely set up the way I want it. I just need to hang up my clothes and other stuff, and I'll be set.

But, to the main event: Maureen's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Sweet Jesus, that was the craziest party I've ever been to... and not in the "party hard" way. It was legit crazy. It started normally enough. Well, as normal as we get. But then, Kaitlin put on the Everything Is Terrible X-Mas special... and it was like introducing absinthe to equation. I thought it was weird and ADD at first, but then, after we paused at the BOOM PREGNANT Mary sequence to go look at Christmas lights, it turned... bizarre and sexual. That seemed to be the theme for the rest of the night.

The pictures will be on Facebook soon.

2 comments: