Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"I KNOW Jessica, and I TRUST her opinions."


Oh God, today was awesome. I missed hanging out with Ashley and Jessica so much, and it was so great to finally do it again in my new home. I loved being able to get hooked on Ouran again, flailing over every fangirl moment. I'm forever thankful Jessica introduced us to this show. It's the happiest television show ever.

It was also loads of fun just hanging out with these crazy kids. We always have such adventures, and today was no different. I think among the most memorable was Ashley's sleep talking, which is hilarious. It just makes me excited to eventually see tipsy Ashley. But I really needed to see these two today, because it's been really difficult recently, and I'm glad I got to relax for the first time in weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so happy I got to see you guys too! I miss you like crazy!!!!!!

    And god it now lives in infamy on your blog.

    SINGS ALL THE OURAN SONGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THE INFAMY OF THAT QUOTE!

    So, of course, I had to rock out to the song before commenting :P But yes, all of this - I approve of all of this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anime just have the best theme songs.

    ReplyDelete